ScanLogistics: Automatical pallet handling system
ScanLogistics is an automatical weighing, labelling and control system for management of pallets from reception to placement in stock.
The systems does it all - it measures, weighs, scans, checks weight and labels the pallets, ready for corret placement in stock. All functions are automatical and coordinated by PLC. When the pallet has been measured, weighed and checked, it's barcode-labelled with stock location and SSCC-number. for automatical scanning by stock robot before placement in stock.
ScanLogistics prevents errors as it automatically rejects pallets which do not comply with the specifications, e.g.:
- defect pallets
- too long, too wide or too high pallets
- pallets with load displacement
- too heavy pallet
- pallets with illegible barcodes
The system solves a number of jobs in one integrated flow:
- it scans the supplier label and transfer the data to the administrative system
- it controls, if the pallet is defect
- it measures, if the load (length and width) exceeds the accepted measurements
- it checks the height in 5 height categoriers
- it ensures, that the load displacement if any does not exceed the accepted max. measurements
- it weighs and controls that the weight does not exceed the accepted max. weight
- it exchanges data with the administrative system or cran system
- it prints-out and applies label with location and SSCC-number
- it rejects/reports pallets with errors
- it accumulates pallets for pick-up by stock robot.
ScanLogistics comprises standard products and can therefore easily be customized to individual needs and extended with further functions.