Marelec Portio 1DAP
Marelec Portio 1DAP is suited for cutting fresh products such as chicken, fish and meat. Following the product type, different product fixation systems are possible. Different knife types, suited to the product, can be used.
Designed to give a "natural cut"-look on sliced portions, yet keeping the accuracy, the PORTIO 1DAP allows the operator to change the cutting angle from 0° to 30° or 45° fast and easy, without the use of tools.Slicing under angle can be done at the same speeds as the standard PORTIO.
The highest possible throughput on the smallest possible footprint can be reached with the PORTIO 1DAP and its dual lanes. Each lane has its controller and the two lanes run completely independently from each other.
A product is fed on the infeed belt. A three dimensional laser scanner then calculates its volume. A preset weight and shape frame is selected from the program menu. The portion computer then calculates where to cut.
An catch weigher can optimise the precision with changing product characteristics.
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning and the belts can be taken out for separate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs. All motors and encoders are situated away from the wet area, which ensures a long lasting lifetime.
- Product dimensions: 950 x 240 x 150 mm
- Belt width: 254 mm
- Belt speed: adjustable up to 60 cm/s
- Cutting rate: up to 35 cuts/s
- Construction: stainless steel AISI 304 and FDA approved food plastics
- Conveyor belt: modular type
- Selections keyboard: IP67 with integrated electronics
- Indicator: UTP TCP/IP-connection
- Power supply: 3 x 380 V + N / 50-60 Hz / 5 kW
- Air supply: 6 bar (APH)
- Cleaning: designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Software: MARELEC P1 standard optimisation software
- Connectivity: internet direct connection for remote flexible servicing
- CW2: manual infeed check weigher
- MC3: grader for fixed weight packages
- APH: Automatic Product Holder
- OPH: Outfeed Product Holder
- RO: Retractable Outfeed
- High Speed Cutting: up to 50 cuts/sec
- Auto clean: two electro valves for separate cleaning of belts
- Multitap transformer / Power supply (UL approved)
- MARELEC C-PORTIO software: to generate production reports and trace program changes
- Knife sharpening device
- High speed cutting: Fixed weight, fixed thickness
- Outstanding yield: high precision, minimal give-away
- Three dimensional laser camera for a perfect scan of flat products
- Double lanes: highest possible throughput per square meter
- PORTIO 1DA: fast & easy change of the cutting angle from 0° to 30° or 45°
- Flexible software
- Easy to clean
- Labor saving options
Har du spørgsmål eller vil du gerne ringes op?
Send os en mail - vi kan hjælpe dig videre