Marelec Portio 1F
With a very small footprint the Marelec Portio 1F is the high-speed, compact solution for cutting flat chicken or fish fillets into precise portions with fixed weight and fixed thickness.
The Portio 1F combines the well-proven scanning and cutting technology from the Portio 1 with a very compact construction and makes up a high precision yet economic portion cutting machine.
It is suited for fresh products such as chicken and fish fillets. This portion cutter is designed for cutting products with a length less than 700 mm – maximum product size is 700 x 240 x 120 mm.
Typical applications are flat chicken or fish fillets that are portioned to fixed weight or thickness at a vertical cut, where the option of a product holder is not required.
The product is fed on the infeed belt. A three dimensional laser scanner then calculates its volume. A preset weight and shape frame is selected from the program menu. The portion computer then calculates where to cut.
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning. The belts can be taken out for separate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs.
- Product dimensions: 700 x 240 x 120 mm
- Belt width: 254 mm
- Belt speed: adjustable up to 45 cm/s
- Cutting rate: up to 17 cuts/s
- Construction: stainless steel AISI 304 and FDA approved food plastics
- Conveyor belt: modular type
- Selection keyboard: IP67 with integrated electronics
- Indicator: UTP TCP/IP-connection
- Power supply: 3 phase 380 VAC + N + GND
- Cleaning: designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards
- Connectivity: internet direct connection for remote flexible servicing
- High speed cutting: Fixed weight, fixed thickness
- Outstanding yield: high precision, minimal give-away
- Three dimensional laser camera for a perfect scan of flat product
- Compact design
- Flexible software
- Easy to clean
- Labor saving options