Our service-agreements are very flexible and can be composed to fit your individual requirements and wishes.
We offer fully comprehensive service agreements, which contain everything from preventative maintenance, technician hours, transport zones as well as spare parts - for both preventative maintenance and in regard to emergency call-out.
This means that you have an absolutely fixed price and, therefore, you know your maintenance costs going forward. Consequently, you avoid unforeseen expenses for repair and maintenance.
Basic Agreement about overhaul
On fixed intervals we inspect your production equipment for functionality and requirement for repair, if any. We prepare a report of the state of your production equipment, which provides you with a solid basis for decision for further repair and maintenance.
Service and maintenance agreement
This type of agreement may include:
- Preventive review of equipment, checking for defects and flaws
- Repairs, technician hours and transportation costs
- Spare parts
- Fast response times
- Assistance outside normal working hours
All-Inclusive service agreement
An All-Inclusive service-agreement comprises all service on hardware, software and calibration. It offers advantages such as:
- Preventative inspection of equipment for defects and deficiencies on specifically agreed dates
- Repairs as well as technician hours and transport costs
- Spare parts
- Short call-out times
- On-call service with call-out of assistance outside of normal working hours
- Optimum utilization of the production equipment
- Short response times
- Reliable production results
- Reduced "give-away"
- Just one partner for maintenance of all types of equipment and systems.
We check everything and can, if required, replace any worn out components. This will consequently prevent further breakdown and production shutdown.