Marelec Portio 3-400
The Portio 3-400 is equipped with a belt of 400mm wide, instead of the 254 mm wide belt on the "regular" Portio 3.
It is suited for giant meat primals. Following the product type, different product fixation systems are possible. Different knife types, suited to the product, can be used.
A product is fed on the infeed belt. A three dimensional laser scanner then calculates its volume. A preset weight and shape frame is selected from the program menu. The portion computer then calculates where to cut.
A catch weigher can optimise the precision with changing product characteristics.
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning. The belts can be taken out for separate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs. All motors and encoders are situated away from the wet area, which ensures a long lasting lifetime.
- Product dimensions: 800 x 390 x 150 mm
- Belt width: 400 mm
- Belt speed: adjustable up to 45 cm/s
- Cutting rate: up to 9 cuts/s
- Construction: stainless steel AISI 304 and FDA approved food plastics
- Conveyor belt: modular type
- Selections keyboard: IP67 with integrated electronics
- Indicator:UTP TCP/IP-connection
- Power supply: 3 x 415/425 V + GND+ N / 50-60 Hz / 6 kW
- Air supply: 6 bar, 50 NL/min for air dryer
- Cleaning: designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Software: MARELEC P1 intelligent optimisation software
- Connectivity: internet direct connection for remote flexible servicing
- Separate loading conveyor
- CW2: manual infeed check weigher
- MC3: grader to check and distribute the portions
- APH: Automatic Product Holder
- BH: Back Holder
- FH: Front Holder
- OPH: Outfeed Product Holder
- Auto clean: two electro valves for separate cleaning of belts
- AISI 316 execution
- Multitap transformer / Power supply (UL approved)
- MARELEC C-PORTIO software: to generate production reports, trace program changes, etc.
- Knife sharpening device
- High speed cutting: Fixed weight, fixed thickness
- Outstanding yield: high precision, minimal give-away
- 3 cameras: Perfect scan of round products
- Extra wide 400mm belt for portioning giant meat products
- Flexible software
- Easy to clean
- Labor saving options
Har du några frågor eller önskar du att vi ringer upp dig?
Skicka oss ett e-mail – så är vi redo att hjälpa dig