Disomat Opus weighing indicator
Disomat Opus is a compact, legal-for-trade weighing indicator that can handle numerous weighing jobs. It registers weight values, displays them, prints them out, and forwards them to a higher-level system if desired.
The Disomat Opus is ideal for platform scales, container scales or single-component dosing. Up to 20 load cells can be connected to the indicator - this opens for several applications.
The Disomat Opus offers two housing options, which include a tabletop device and a wall-mounted device both in stainless steel design. Problem-free interaction is achieved due to optimal hardware and software technology.
The selection of different interfaces enables a wide range of simple process applications. Disomat Opus can be used for:
- Stand-alone weighing indicator for weighing on weighbridges
- Weighing indicator connected to simple platform scales and crane scales
- Weighing indicator for hopper scales
- Weight transducer in connection PC-based systems.
- Legal for trade weighing indicator for a wide variety of applications
- Stainless steel - at a high protection class for table-top and wall mounting
- Top-hat rail design
- Panel installation version
- Ethernet interface, can also be used for configuration