Marelec Portio 1 & 3
It is suited for fresh products such as chicken, fish and meat. Following the product type, different product fixation systems are possible. Different knife types, suited to the product, can be used.
A product is fed on the infeed belt. A three dimensional laser scanner then calculates its volume. A preset weight and shape frame is selected from the program menu and then the portion computer calculates where to cut.
The main difference between the PORTIO 1 and PORTIO 3 are the number of cameras. The PORTIO 1 has one camera and is suited for flat products, whereas the PORTIO 3 has three cameras and is able to properly scan rounded products.
An catch weigher can optimise the precision with changing product characteristics.
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning and belts can be taken out for separate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs. All motors and encoders are situated away from the wet area, which ensures a long lasting lifetime.
- Product dimensions:
- PORTIO 1: 1000 x 240 x 150 mm
- PORTIO 3: 800 x 240 x 150 mm
- Belt width: 254 mm
- Belt speed: adjustable up to 45 cm/s
- Cutting rate: up to 17.5 cuts/s
- Construction: stainless steel AISI 304 and FDA approved food plastics
- Conveyor belt: modular type
- Selections keyboard: IP67 with integrated electronics
- Indicator: UTP TCP/IP-connection
- Power supply: 3 x 380 V + N / 50-60 Hz / 5 kW
- Air supply: 6 bar (APH)
- Cleaning: designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Software: MARELEC P1 standard optimisation software
- Connectivity: internet direct connection for remote flexible servicing
- PORTIO 3: three-camera system for highest accuracy with round objects 360° view
- CW2: manual infeed check weigher
- MC3: grader for fixed weight packages
- APH: Automatic Product Holder
- BH: Back Holder
- FH: Front Holder
- OPH: Outfeed Product Holder
- RO: Retractable Outfeed
- High Speed Cutting: up to 25 cuts/sec
- Auto clean: two electro valves for separate cleaning of belts
- Multitap transformer / Power supply (UL approved)
- MARELEC C-PORTIO software: to generate production reports and trace program changes
- Knife sharpening device
- High speed cutting: Fixed weight, fixed thickness
- Outstanding yield: high precision, minimal give-away
- PORTIO 1: 1 camera for a perfect scan of flat products
- PORTIO 3: 3 cameras for a perfect scan of round products
- Flexible software
- Easy to clean
- Labor saving options